The seven spiritual laws and the days of the week for reflection. The book Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga defines the laws as follows:
- Sunday - Law of Pure Potentiality
- Monday - Law of Giving and Receiving
- Tuesday - Law of Karma (Cause and Effect)
- Wednesday - Law of Least Effort
- Thursday - Law of Intention and Desire
- Friday - Law of Detachment
- Saturday - Law of Dharma (Purpose in Life)
Law of Pure Potentiality
Om Bhavam Namah - I am absolute existence.
Thoughts for the Day: Sunday
- Cultivate stillness
- Commune with nature.
- Practice non-judgment.
Law of Giving and Receiving
Om Vardhanam Namah - I am the nourisher of the universe.
Thoughts for the Day: Monday
- Practice breath awareness.
- Cultivate gratitude.
- Acknowledge your needs.
Law of Karma
Om Kriyam Namah - My actions are aligned with the cosmic law.
Thoughts for the Day: Tuesday
- Witness your choices.
- Consider the consequences.
- Listen to your heart.
Law of Least Effort
Om Daksham Namah - My actions achieve maximal benefit with minimal effort.
Thoughts for the Day: Wednesday
- Practice acceptance.
- Accept responsibility.
- Be defenseless.
Law of Intention and Desire
Om Ritam Namah - My intentions and desires are supported by cosmic intelligence.
Thoughts for the Day: Thursday
- Be clear of your intentions.
- Trust the outcome.
- Practice present moment awareness.
Law of Detachment
Om Anandham Namah - My actions are blissfully free from attachment to outcome.
Thoughts for the Day: Friday
- Practice detachment.
- Embrace uncertainty.
- Surrender to the field of pure potentiality.
Law of Dharma
Om Varunam Namah - My life is in harmony with cosmic law.
Thoughts for the Day: Saturday
- Attend your silent witness.
- Acknowledge your talents.
- Serve others.